Samstag, 29. September 2007

Start...



Ok, after all I'm starting my own Thirtydaychallenge in the next days.
I just finished reading and watching all the material that Ed provided us for the PreSeason. Unfortunately I found out about this project two month too late to participate in the original contest, so I will do an individual one, which I hope will finish with some profit ;)

Maybe one or two people out there will "Stumble Upon" this blog and eventually even comment on my progress. But mainly this blog was created to have a logbook for myself. While this blog continues I will keep you up to date about this project and give you all information about problems I face while doing this.

If some of you don't know what I'm blabbering about, you really should check out the Thirtydaychallenge (30DC).


Bye for now


Technorati Tags: , ,

Keine Kommentare: